We have some of our most frequently asked questions below. However, should you not find the answers you are looking for, please get in contact with our team or complete the form on the right and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Which resorts are best for beginners?
St Johann and Livigno are our best beginner resorts
Which ski resort is the highest/snow guaranteed?
Zell am See, Val d’Isère & Val Thorens
What is après ski? And which resort has the best?
Social activities and entertainment that follow a day’s skiing. Saalbach is the après ski capital of Europe.
Which resort is best value for money?
Livigno and St Johann
Which resort has the best nightlife?
Livigno/Val Thorens/ Zell am see/Saalbach/Val d’Isère
Which resort is the most high end resort?
What is ski in and ski out?
Being able to ski to the front door of your hotel and out of your hotel’s front door
Should I rent ski or snowboard equipment?
Most clients start with skiing and then move onto snowboarding if they want to try it.
When is the best time to book? How early can I book?
You can book as early as 10 months prior to travelling
How long has pure ski been in business? Can I trust you?
We have been in the business for over 20 years.
What are the top resorts for families?
St Johann/ Livigno/ Saalbach
What type of accommodation do you offer?
Self-Catering, 2*, 3*, 4* & 5* properties
What meals are included?
- Room only – no meals are provided.
- Bed and breakfast – only breakfast daily.
- Half-board – breakfast and a main meal of the day, generally dinner.
- Full board – all three meals in the day.
- All inclusive – all three meals in the day with drinks included
What to Pack for a ski trip:
- Waterproof ski jacket (Minimum waterproof rating 10,000mm)
- Waterproof ski pants/Board pants (Minimum waterproof rating 10,000mm)
- Mid layer shirt: long sleeve sweatshirt, woollen sweater, lightweight down jacket
- Thermal tops/ Base layers (non-cotton) / Thermal pants (non-cotton)
- Neck warmer/Buff
- Ski socks, Goggles/ Sun Glasses /Beanie
- Helmet (can rent in resort)
- Waterproof and insulated ski gloves or mittens with inner layer
- Winter jacket
- Casual tops
- Jeans/Long pants
- Winter hat, Scarf
- Gloves, Socks
- Bathing suit
- Waterproof non-slip shoes or boots