We have some of our most frequently asked questions below. However, should you not find the answers you are looking for, please get in contact with our team and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
SA Rugby Travel has contracted quite a number of hotels throughout the country. However, we have not yet allocated any hotels to our supporter packages and will only be able to advise specific hotels early next year.
To get an idea of the hotels we are using: STANDARD would be Garden Court / Holiday Inn type hotels and SUPERIOR would be Commodore Hotel (Cape Town) / Michelangelo (Johannesburg) type hotels.
Hotels mentioned here are for reference only and not necessarily what will be allocated to our supporter packages.
EFT/Bank transfer and Credit card payments are accepted.
Payment and Cancellation terms
Lions Rugby have advised that should COVID be a cause that the event cannot go ahead as scheduled, they will more than likely postpone and not cancel. If the event is postponed, we will not be refunding, but moving payment to the new dates.
- First Deposit: 10% Deposit (non-refundable) of total booking value due within 5 Business days
- 15 January 2021: Further 30% Deposit (non-refundable) of total booking value due
- 15 April 2021: Further 35% Deposit (non-refundable) of total booking value due
- 15 May 2021: Balance / Final Payment (non-refundable) of total booking value due
- Any packages purchased from the 15 May 2021 will be subject to 100% payment.
- Deposits paid will be the applicable cancellation fee per booking.
- All packages sold will be subject to the above payment terms except where specifically negotiated terms are applied
- Payment Structure for Corporate or Group bookings over 10 rooms will differ from above payment schedule above. Client will be advised on this schedule at time of quote / booking.
Unfortunately as a Travel Agency, SA Rugby Travel is unable to sell match ticket only.
Match tickets will be based on a ballot system. You can visit the following link to apply for your ballot entry: https://www.lionsrugby.com/ticketballot
Note that this is not a guarantee that your entry will be successful.
Group travel with UK client
Please note that we can assist with groups that are split between SA and UK but the majority of passengers (at least 70%) must come from SA. Not other way round unfortunately.