Located at an altitude of 1003m, Saalbach offers 70 world-class lifts and over 270 km of prepared slopes. Set in the province of Salzbuger-land, the area surrounding Saalbach is renowned for its excellent range of pistes for all levels, with an efficient lift system connecting Saalbach, Hinterglemm, Fieberbrunn, Leogang and Zell am See.
For those more experienced skiers, you have the option to upgrade your ski pass to the Alpin card, one ticket covering three premium regions amassing a total of 408km of interlinked skiing, making this ski area one of the best in Europe.
During the high season months of December and January, Pure has resort representatives to ensure the holiday of a lifetime.
ACTIVITIES & DINNER PROGRAMME
4 dinners at different venues with select activities.
– Welcome Dinner: After a long journey settle into a relaxed dinner and get to know some of your fellow travellers.
– Après ski late afternoon: Pre-arranged après ski party for Pure clients at Saalbach’s top après venue, bum boarding will be held for the kids.
– Tobogganing and dinner: No ski holiday is complete without experiencing a toboggan track. Get transported up the track to the dinner venue for a delicious meal followed by tobogganing.
– Mountain hut evening: Dinner is hosted at a mountain refuge on the mountain. Enjoy the views of the town and experience the quite slopes at night.
– Farewell dinner: Celebrate a great week skiing with new-found friends.
Saalbach offers not only amazing skiing but also a wide variety of fun activities for the whole family. Enjoy ski-dooing, Toboganning, ice-karting, bowling, sleigh rides or enjoy the beautiful scenery with over 50km of clear footpaths and free weekly guided walks.
Saalbach offers numerous restaurants catering for all tastes. There are around 60 mountain hut venues to choose from for lunch. In the town some popular restaurants include Schattberg Stub’n, Wallner, Hinterhagalm, Del Rossi, Bäckstätt Stall, Gasthof Post, La Trattoria, Restaurant Peter and Spielberghaus.
Conveniently located within walking distance, you’ll have access to everything you need, with shops and boutiques, supermarkets, banks, ATMs and post offices on your doorstep.
Saalbach has always been rated amongst the top après ski resorts in Europe. The villages have more than 30 pubs and 9 clubs/ discos. Once the day on the slopes comes to an end and the sun goes down, the many piste-side bars come to life. After you’ve enjoyed a drink there, you can make your way to one of the many pubs, bars and clubs that host a regular DJs and live music. Be sure to check out Spitzbub, Castello, Otzi bar, Zum Turm, Crazy Deer, Schwips Bar and Bobby’s Kegelbarm & Kings.